- Bachelor's Degree
- 16+ years of experience in a Network Security environment working with firewalls, VPN, IDS/IPS
- 5+ years of experience in delivering Software Defined Infrastructure, leveraging automation, orchestration, scripting technologies
- Senior Level experience with Data Center infrastructure solutions: VPN, Cisco (Route and Switch), Palo Alto (FW + IDS/IPS functions), Trend Micro DSM (Micro-segmentation) – host-based firewall
- Working with Palo Alto Wildfire and Threat prevention for Intrusion and Detection.
- Working with Palo Alto Global Protect.
- Programming/scripting languages and frameworks knowledge and experience, in support of automation (Python, Ansible, etc...)
- Palo Alto’s Rest API
- Experience in providing security consulting services to IT organizations and confirm adherence to Company's security policy and regulatory requirements such as PCI, PII, HIPAA, and SOX
- CCNP – Security, DC, Routing, Switching, PCNSE (Palo Alto) VMWare Certified Professional Standard
- Experience working with Agile project management methodologies and tools
- Experience with Cisco, Arista, and Palo Alto Firewalls
- Ability to perform routine upgrades, setup VPN tunnels, implement network changes for integration work
- Strong Palo Alto firewall skills and experience with Panorama
- Python or Java experience is preferred
- Cisco routers and switches.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that ASEC may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
ASEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.