- Demonstrated experience working with infrastructure engineers across multiple disciplines to ensure the right plan, design and product is being engineered and implemented
- Ability to research and integrate engineering design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities
- Experience developing project briefings, conceptual whitepapers, program planning, and other foundation documents
- Demonstrated experience developing high level requirements, user stories definition, analysis, and documentation in alignment with Agile Methodologies
- Have an understanding of emerging technologies to determine impact on application integration and execution
- The successful candidate will be process-oriented, conceptually driven, and possess the ability to think strategically and work collaboratively in a highly technical setting.
- Strong understanding of IT, from a system engineering/architecture perspective
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills, experience with Microsoft Project, Rally and other scheduling tools, as well as an understanding of the security processes and procedures followed by the IOC/ECG
- Working knowledge and understanding of networks, computer systems, evolving technology, including systems architecture, design & implementation
- Demonstrated experience coordinating & maintaining project schedules
- Demonstrated experience facilitating and conducting formal and/or informal meetings to include briefings with people at various levels of the management chain
- Should be comfortable pointing out inconsistencies, problems, and points of contention with the processes and offer up well thought out recommendations for resolution
- Ability to demonstrate political savvy when dealing with delicate and controversial topics given the visibility of this position.
- Demonstrated experience consuming large amounts of detailed information while spotting things that could potentially fall through the cracks
- Demonstrated experience gathering and organizing information, writing Program documentation in accordance with PMF, ITIL, and System Engineering guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience working seamlessly with contractors of other organizations as well as government types from all walks of life (techies, managers, non-techies, customers, PMs, etc.)
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated experience managing workload effectively (i.e., determine reasonable deadlines for things given the workload and then meeting the deadline).
- Demonstrated experience identifying inconsistencies, problems, and points of contention with the processes and offer up well thought out recommendations for resolution.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding managing and delivering projects leveraging the System engineering life-cycle, as well as the project management life-cycle.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that ASEC may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
ASEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.