- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- At least 8 years of successful relevant experience and in positions of increasing complexity and responsibility.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance competing priorities to meet firm deadlines
- Demonstrable ability to research and resolve complex issues pertaining to General Ledgers
- Ability to create and execute processes that implement financial policies and guidelines for bank account management
- Ability to learn financial compliance auditing and prepare and assist audits of accounts
- The ability to problem solve, multi task and work in a fast paced environment where processes constantly evolve and there is always a need for new recommendations and intuitive thought processes.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that ASEC may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
ASEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.