By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that ASEC may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
ASEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
The candidate will provide SETA and programmatic support for the client. This support includes the following key
• Provide cyber security engineering services in support of client mission
• Provide systems engineering and project management support
• Apply systems engineering skills in requirements analysis and allocation, architecture analysis and
design, technology assessment, metrics development.
• Provide operational support, to include tool testing in an operational environment and coordinating and
resolving issues with vendors and other appropriate personnel
• Develop and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques for the investigation and
resolution of complex project requirements and technical specifications for software development projects
• Plan and direct full life-cycle projects or major phases of projects for highly visible technical solution
Moderate proficiency in at least three of the following areas:
Bachelor of Science in a related field such as Computer Engineering or Computer Science desired.