By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that ASEC may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
ASEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
The SharePoint Software Developer applies current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint server portals. Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing MOSS portals. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Familiar with US Digital standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work with project stakeholders on a daily basis. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Intermediate- to Expert-level Microsoft SharePoint (2013)
- Intermediate- to Expert-level SharePoint Designer (2013)
- Workflow development and maintenance using SharePoint Designer
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of the availability of SharePoint capabilities and features within the host environment
- Thorough understanding of SharePoint administration and architecture