By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that ASEC may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
ASEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
Multi-talented, flexible individual is required for this position. Candidate will work with a multi-faceted team building unique solutions with cutting edge technologies. Candidate will perform a wide range of activities including architecting solutions, preparing and presenting technical briefings, evaluating new technology-based products and services, testing solutions, and building operating system stacks on bare metal and in virtual environments. The most qualified candidate will be eager to learn new technologies and willing to provide hands-on technical support. Work location is in Chantilly and McLean Virginia. Some CONUS travel is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT, computer science, electrical engineering, cyber security or systems engineering or 8+ years of experience in similar fields.
• 5+ years working with end-to-end communication systems (voice, data, or video)
• Hands-on experience with configuring mobile devices and platforms and integrating into communications systems
• Proficiency in deploying both bare metal systems as well as through virtual cloud services
• Proficiency in installing and configuring Windows and Linux operating systems
• Understanding of SatCom fundamentals and network integration