By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that ASEC may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
ASEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
Dynamic, innovative, self-starting problem solver needed for an opportunity. The candidate will be tasked with designing and building the future of the customer's wireless network design. The candidate selected for this position will be someone who has the aptitude and enjoys tackling challenges which often haven't been solved anywhere else. Due to the unique nature of the team, the candidate needs to be someone who can design and implement solutions without step-by-step instructions or strictly defined requirements. The work will be challenging and rewarding for the right candidate. The candidate selected will build out an existing infrastructure and then be responsible for the design and architecture of a new system.
Typical duties include:
• Develop and optimize wireless network infrastructures, and make recommendations on systems enhancements for optimization
• Provide technical assessment of requirements and definition from conception to launch.
• Provide operational support, to include tool testing in an operational environment and coordinate and resolve issues with vendors and other appropriate personnel
• Installation and verification of RF connections and switches
• Design and validate RF link performance, quality and reliability.
• Use measuring and diagnostic tools to test and adjust equipment
• Develop Concept of Operations, User Guides, and security related documentation
• Create network diagrams and other documentation as required